Well hello and good morning to you all!!! Here I go again on another one of my hair brained plans. I have become a vegetarian, or so I think I have. I don’t know, how long do you have to go without eating meat before you can officially say you’re a vegetarian? A week? A month? Years? Is there a vegetarian handbook out there? Oh well, I guess it doesn’t really matter because I make up my own rules as I go. This is MY life isn’t it?
So far I’ve gone 1 day without eating meat and honestly I really don’t see this as a potential future problem. I really think I can do this! I shall see I guess and so will all of you. Until I either crack or turn green I will see you next time my lovely followers.
Well it has officially been…..an umpteen amount of days since I’ve last blogged & now I’m back! (Please hold your applause til the end. Hee hee)
Just as an update, let me inform you of what’s been going on in my oh-so-busy life.
To skim the surface, let me give you an abbreviated view of this determined mom’s life.
– I am currently working 2 jobs.
– I am going to school.
– I (still) have 4 children.
– 2 of the above mentioned children are on soccer teams.
– I (still) have a boyfriend.
– I have run 3 5K’s (with above mentioned boyfriend.)
– I participate in a Zumba class twice a week.
– I participate in a boxing class twice a week.
– I run 2-3 times a week.
– I try & swim at least once a week.
– I have lost 35.5lbs since December 26, 2012.
– I’m starting up my blog again.
I’m probably missing a few key, life elements to this list but as you can see I’m quite busy & am not the greatest at remembering everything at once.
With all of that said I’m very excited about starting up my blog again. This is yet another one of the “writing” challenges that I’ve given myself. I’m sure you’ve heard if how people will say, “if you want to become a writer, start writing!”